We invite you to reach out to us if you need help with the following:
- Researching the legality of prairie dogs in your country or state.
- Finding a licensed exotic veterinarian to treat your prairie dog(s).
- Help with captive prairie dog nutrition, habitat, husbandry, health, behavioral concerns and questions that respect your individual prairie dog's needs and history.
- Carefully-screened and matched rehoming or adoption placement assistance with integration and transition support.
- Looking for strategies to prairie dog-proof your home.
- Wild translocation/relocation assistance.
- Found an abandoned prairie dog in distress.
- Have nuisance prairie dogs on your property and are seeking humane and effective removal services.
- Need assistance in the legal movement of prairie dogs from country-to-country, or interstate movement.
Emergencies receive a response within 24 hours. *Please be sure to provide a contact number for emergency situations in your message.
Non-emergencies will receive a response within 72 hours.